Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Loveness.

What is love? Sure there will be so much perspectives about it. Since tomorrow is my 2 years anniversary according to Muslim calendar, so i decided to wrote this.

"A lady of forty-seven who had been married twenty-seven years and has six children knows what love really is and once described it for me like this: 'Love is what you've been through with somebody.' - James Thurber"
Even though  it is not so precise about love, but it describes love in a unique perspective of love. From my point of view, there is no one can define what love is. Love could be anything, everything. Love is about complex feelings that live in our complex body, mind and soul. My style of love might be different from yours but what most important is, we care about the person or thing. So why we should fight for love if the reason love created in this world is to be together? Why there are always pride and ego when it comes to love?

For me, love is what makes me what I am today. Since the day our eyes met together, I could feel the energy in it. Something that tells me to do whatever I can to get this love, and hell yeah I did my best. Love leads me to another dimension of life, another view opened wide in front of me. Where I can see absolute happiness awaits me. So I marry her. Not much different, just now, we can do pretty much we want without a doubt, and the most important thing is, we can be together like 24/7.

One could love someone so much until a point that nothing does matter anymore. Everybody has been there, done that. So did I. Craving for her touch like 24/7 whether in my fantasies or realities. Falling in love is the most unexplainable feelings we ever had where happy, nervous, afraid, excited and so much more feelings mixing together and haunt us day by day. The happy moment where we think there is always a hint that she loves you even though it is just not true. The nervous feeling you had when you proposed her and she ask for some times to think and you always thinking the negative things. When you feel afraid to lose her and trying hard to keep her by your side. The exciting feeling you had on your way to her house to pick her up for dinner. All of those feeling actually define a small part of love.

Love is beautiful inside and out when you know what love is. So what's holding you back from getting your love and be happy? Screw what peoples say, they just jealous anyway. Grab onto the chances you've got and take her away. Away to your own world where it's only you and her. Fly with her, if she fell down, grab her hand and fly again. Doesn't love is beautiful?

No comments:

Post a Comment